Print virtually any document or web page from your internet-connected PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Items sent to the library’s printer cloud service will be stored for no more than 24 hours. After 24 hours they will automatically be deleted from the server.
- Documents can be retrieved from any library location.
- Documents will be printed in black and white.
- Documents cannot be larger than standard 8.5" x 11" paper only.
- It can take several minutes for your documents to show up as available on library printers.
- Printing instructions below or refer to our Wireless Printing Guide.
Print From Your Email
- Email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retrieve your documents from a library printer with the email address you used to send your print job.
Print From the Web
- Go to the HCPLC Web Print page.
- Drag and drop your file or use the Select File button.
- Enter your name or library card to uniquely identify your print job (required).
- Enter your email address or phone number to receive a receipt (optional).
- Retrieve your documents from a library printer using the name or library card you entered in Step 3.