Early Voting at the Library
The library cannot accept mail-in ballots. Please see Supervisor of Elections staff at Early Voting sites or visit the Hillborough County Supervisor of Elections for details on where to drop off your ballot.
Many of our libraries are utilized as voting locations. Early Voting for the 2020 General Election will take place October 19 - November 1, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Austin Davis Public Library 17808 Wayne Rd.
- Bloomingdale Regional Library 1906 Bloomingdale Ave.
- Bruton Memorial Library 302 W. McLendon St.
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library 2607 E. Dr. MLK, Jr. Blvd.
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library 3910 S. Manhattan Ave.
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library 2902 W. Bearss Ave.
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library 11211 Countryway Blvd.
- New Tampa Regional Library 10001 Cross Creek Blvd.
- North Tampa Branch Library 8916 North Blvd.
- Riverview Branch Library 10509 Riverview Dr.
- SouthShore Regional Library 15816 Beth Shields Way
- Temple Terrace Public Library 202 Bullard Pkwy.
- Town 'N Country Regional Public Library 7606 Paula Dr.
- West Tampa Branch Library 2312 W. Union St.