Borrow a Real Florida Reader State Parks Pass
Use your library card to borrow a Real Florida Reader State Parks Pass to visit a Florida State Park this summer until September 12, 2022.
Facts about passes:
- Passes are available on a first come, first served basis and are not able to be reserved.
- You can pick up a pass from your local library.
- Borrow the pass for 7 days and then return it to the same library you picked it up from.
- Good for one vehicle, up to eight people.
- Excludes Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, Skyway Pier State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park.
- Does not include entry into local, municipal or county parks, federal parks, state or national forests, or state or national wildlife refuges.
- Day use access only, does not include camping or any other fees.
To learn more about the Real Florida Reader program and see a list of parks, visit Florida State Parks.