HAAL Pass: Hillsborough All Access Libraries
Student ID Number = Public Library Card
HAAL Pass allows every student enrolled in a Hillsborough County Public School, Hillsborough County Charter School, or Hillsborough Virtual School, access to public library resources with their seven-digit student ID number and the default PIN.
In addition to the great resources students receive from their school media centers, HAAL Pass allows them to use their seven-digit student ID number as a public library card.
Instant Library Access for Students
- Borrow up to 3 items from any public library branch with no overdue fines or lost book fees.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks.
- Connect with online tutors and receive homework help.
- Research articles from newspapers, magazines, and reference books.
HAAL Pass Guidelines
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools students are automatically enrolled.
- Students use their student ID number and the default PIN. No physical library card is issued.
- The HAAL Pass is not associated with any other library card or account.
- Students may still have a standard public library card in addition to HAAL Pass.
Note for Parents
Parents may opt their child out of HAAL Pass with this opt-out form. Students who opt out will not have access to public library resources unless they have a standard Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative card and know the full card number and PIN.