All Together Now
Join the Reading Challenge
Register early and track your reading starting June 1.
- Kids (ages 0 – 12) – submit each hour read for a total of 24 hours
- Teens (ages 13 – 18) – submit each hour read for a total of 24 hours
- Adults (ages 18+) – submit each book read for a total of 4 books
Along the way, earn digital badges for reading and for participating in fun summer activities.
How Do I Sign Up for Beanstack?
Sign up in the Beanstack Tracker or using the Beanstack mobile app.
- New users will need to set up an account. A valid email address is required.
- Returning users can log in with their existing account information and sign up for the summer reading challenge.
Get the App
Sign up in Beanstack and track your reading progress between June 1- July 31, 2023, for a chance to win prizes.
- Throughout the summer, children, teens, and adults will have a chance to win tickets to ZooTampa and tech prizes such as AirPods Pro, Nintendo Switch Lite, and Kindle Fire.
Reading with the Rays
To be eligible for more prizes, pick up your Reading with the Rays game card at your preferred library branch. Youth may keep track of their hours read both in Beanstack and on the Rays card. Once the game card is completed, turn it in to your local public library for a chance to win Tampa Bay Rays prizes.Learn more
Share Your Story
This summer is a chance to connect and to share our stories.
Take a photo and tell us your summer library story when you:
- Earn an activity badge
- Attend a library event
- Read a book that you cannot put down
Upcoming Summer Events
More events added daily!
All Together Now
Sunshine State Readers
According to the Northwest Evaluation Association, school-year gains in reading and math may decrease as much as 20% to 50%. The library is here to help with 24/7 access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and many more avenues for reading and learning. Take an entire bookshelf of titles with you everywhere you go.