Parking Improvements Coming Soon
Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library's parking lot is scheduled for a needed upgrade starting on October 21, 2019. The main lot will be closed off for construction for approximately three months. During that time parking will be limited to the back (annex) lot and the front of the library.
Limited access to parking will be from October 2019 to January 2020.
Parking Lot Changes
Increased Safety features:
- Improved traffic pattern at the Bearss entrance
- New sidewalks and walkways leading to the building
- Improved drive-thru access
- Elimination of the dead-end parking aisle
- Improved lighting
- Four additional Accessible Parking spaces
- Net gain of six parking spaces
Visit the Hillsborough County Jimmie B. Keel Library Parking Improvements Webpage for more information.